Ghaziabad Real Estate

http://www.ghaziabadrealestate.co.nr
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:00 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to crossingsrepublik

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Dumping Yard at Dundahera
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:43 am 

Can anybody tell us the exact location dumping yard at dundahera village and how far from Crossing City. I have read from news paper that it is on Ansal's property. I believe Ansal Aquapolis is very near to Crossing and it will affect the prospects of the Crossing. Ansal will vacate the land if GDA ask them to do so and they will refund the money to buyers.

Post subject: Re: Dumping Yard at Dundahera
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 pm 

Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Solid waste land site in Dundhaheda

Municipal body claims land ownership, Ansal's Ghaziabad township in trouble

ANSAL Landmark Township's 14acre residential project, Aquapolis, in Dundhaheda village of Ghaziabad may hit a roadblock as the land allotted to the builders belongs to the Municipal Corporation of Ghaziabad, which plans to set up a sanitary landfill and composite site there.

Rajindra Tyagi, a councillor from Rajnagar, has written to UP Chief Minister Mayawati citing a nexus between the Ghaziabad Development Authority (GDA) officials and the township builder (Ansal).

"Ansal's Aquapolis integrated township project is built on a land which does not belong to the GDA, who approved the project. GDA accepted the builder's plan on the condition that builder must have ownership of the land. Ansal did not have (the ownership) as the land belongs to Municipal Corporation," Tyagi alleged.

According to sources, in 2005 GDA drew up Masterplan 2021 and said it will recommend licence to any builder who can show ownership. Ansal, however, could not prove ownership.

The Municipal Corporation, meanwhile, passed the solid waste dumping project in 2004 and obtained a no objection certificate from Hindon Air Force authorities. It was decided that in Block-C, Dundhaheda, and Chipiyana village, Ghaziabad, a 34-acre waste landfill site would be built. "For the composite and solid waste site, the Centre had allocated Rs 12.76 crore to UP government," Tyagi said.

Ansal, however, in an alleged collusion with GDA officials got its project approved and sold 133 plots. According to market rates, the land costs Rs 62 crore.

In 1994, three villages Dundhaheda, Akbarpur-Behrampur and Mawai were de-notified from GDA jurisdiction and transferred to Greater Noida Development Authority (GNDA) as per UP Industrial Area and Development Act (1976).

In 1999, these villages were again denotified from GNDA. "It was assumed that the land belonged to Municipal Corporation. Then came the UP government decision to make a solid waste landfill site in Dundhaheda," a senior GDA official said.

Last week, the land use of this controversial area was changed. According to Ajay Shankar Pandey, city commissioner, Municipal Corporation, the land belongs to the corporation and it has also constructed boundary walls.

"Solid waste land site in Dundhaheda has been approved in Ghaziabad's Masterplan 2021," he said.

Naresh Kumar Dang, an allottee, said, "The property dealer did not tell us that it was not the builder's land.
They should give us alternate site of equal worth." N K Choudhary, vicechairman of GDA, said, "I do not have knowledge of this case. I will inquire from the planning department."

Despite repeated attempts, Ansal spokesperson could not be contacted.

Source: Indian Express

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:29 pm 

Hi Friends,

Ansal and Crossings Infrastructure have filed a writ petition in Allahabad high court. The detail is given below.

Ansal Writ
--------------------------------------------------------------
Court No. - 35

Case :- WRIT - C No. - 254 of 2009

Petitioner :- M/S Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd.

Respondent :- State Of U.P. And Others

Petitioner Counsel :- Neeraj Tiwari,S.M.A. Kazmi,Tahira Kazmi

Respondent Counsel :- C.S.C.,C.S.Singh,Chandan Kumar,Chandra Kumar, P.C.Shukla,Prem Chand,V.B. Mishra

Hon'ble Sunil Ambwani,J.
Hon'ble Virendra Singh,J.

Heard Sri S.M.A. Kazmi, Senior Advocate, assisted by Km. Tahira Kazmi, for the petitioner at length. Sri C.S. Singh appears for the State Government. Sri V.B. Mishra, appears for Ghaziabad Development Authority. Sri Prem Chand appears for Nagar Nigam.
Let a supplementary affidavit be filed giving the details of scheme for the selection of site for Solid Waste Management( Dumping) Yard and its current status with regard of the total area, money sanctioned and spent, no objection certificate from the Pollution Control Board, and the status acquisition of land in village Dundahera/ Chipiyana Buzurg, District Ghaziabad.
Sri Kazmi has requested that the Ghaziabad Development Authority may also bring on record the facts regarding the attempts made to select alternate side

Let these materials be place on record by Ist December, 2009.

List this case on 4.12.2009.

Order Date :- 24.11.2009
G.S

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crossing Writ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Court No. - 35

Case :- WRIT - C No. - 59514 of 2009

Petitioner :- Crossing Infrastructure Pvt. Limited & Another

Respondent :- State Of U.P. & Others

Petitioner Counsel :- Nisheeth Yadav,C.B. Yadav,D.K. Tiwari,Ravi Shankar Prasad,Umesh N. Sharma

Respondent Counsel :- C.S.C.,D.D. Yadav,V.B. Mishra

Hon'ble Sunil Ambwani,J.
Hon'ble Virendra Singh,J.

Sri Zafar Naiyer, learned Additional Advocate General assisted by Sri C.S. Singh appeared for respondent Nos. 1 and 2. Sri V.B. Mishra, learned counsel appeared for respondent No.3 and Sri D.D. Yadav, learned counsel appeared for respondent No.4. Counsel for the parties informed that similar matter is pending and is engaging the attention of the court.
Connect with writ petition No. 254 of 2009 (M/s. Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Limited Vs. State of U.P. and others) and list on 17.11.2009.

Order Date :- 9.11.2009
nethra

Post subject: Test, just a testdfsdf
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 pm 

Hello. And Bye.
dsfsdfdfs

Post subject: Raise my costs because of an at fault car accident?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:49 pm 

My personal insurance company simply just told me they will increased my rates because of an responsible auto accident, however I did not get any ticket for that accident. Is that fair?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am 

Hello All Owner in Crossing City

Firstly, I introduce myself. I am saurav sinha and i have own flat in crossing republic infra. I have read the news on the news papper "Nav Bharat Times" today i.e. 1/09/2011 and got the shocking news regarding Dumping zone that Allahabad High court has been rejected the appeal of crossing builder and told that dumping zone will be re-establish in Dundahera, ghaziabaad.

View the news in this link: http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/de ... 801838.cms & http://ncrhomes.com/2011/08/crossing-re ... to-remain/

If it is true and will be done as court said then builder has been cheated with us. why they gave us wrong information on the time of purchasing the flat ? why they said that Dumping zone has been shifted in another place which is so far from crossing?

we should take a solid action against Builder and Marketing Guys who was misguided us. please call a meeting in crossing think on it what would be next step?

Thanks
Saurav Sinha